With the Kaon, Liquivision follows the demand for an easy-to-use, easy-to-read dive computer for the ambitious recreational diver. Thanks to its OLED display, whose color display can be freely configured by the user, it can be easily read from almost any viewing angle even in complete darkness without additional lighting. The display is slightly tilted towards the diver to make all information visible "at a glance".
The unique tabbed operation, developed and patented by Liquivision, allows easy and quick operation through the clearly structured menu. The menu is structured in such a way that the user can find his way around immediately, without long familiarization, and can quickly make appropriate changes or adjustments.
The Kaon can be operated either with batteries or rechargeable batteries. Changing the batteries can easily be done by the user in under a minute.
The Kaon can be worn either with the supplied wrist strap or with so-called bungee straps.
The Kaon is equipped with 3 diving modes:
- 1 gas, air or nitrox (21% - 100% O2).
- NDL calculation
- Display of body saturation after the dive
- Dive simulator
- Detailed logbook with dive graph for each dive
- 3 gases, one bottom mix and 2 deco mixtures (21% - 100% O2)
- Dive planner & dive simulator
- PO2 adjustment
- Deep Stops with adjustable conservatism
- Depth, Time, Temperature
- Stopwatch function
- resettable average depth
Thanks to its compact dimensions, the Kaon fits on any wrist
- easy to read color OLED display (viewing angle up to 170 degrees)
- Display readable in total darkness
- intuitive menu navigation
- simple, user replaceable battery
- compact, anatomically designed housing
- max. operating depth 220m
- optional computer interface (for PC or Mac)
- scratch resistant mineral glass pane
- proven Bühlmann- GF (ZHL16C) algorithm
Scope of delivery of the kit: computer, display protector, 2 batteries, wrist strap
optional: with PC interface, and/or 2 batteries with charger